Partners Albania is an Albanian NPO, with a mission to advance civil society and a culture of change and conflict management in Albania.
Partners Albania is a member of the Partners for Democratic Change International, a Partnership of Centers in 19 countries, which provide conflict resolution training and services to the civic, NPO, municipal and national government, and business sectors in their countries and worldwide.
Partners Albania builds the platforms for communities, civil society organizations, government and business to resolve conflict and advance constructive change. Partners Albania has over twelve years of experience combining local knowledge with innovative tools and techniques to build sustainable solutions and effective leadership. Partners Albania activity is focused on the following programmatic areas:
- Strengthening Civil Society Sector Organizations and Social Enterprises
- Transparency and Good Governance
- Public Institutions Performance Monitoring
- Local Government Capacity Building
- Development of Philanthropy
- Gender Mainstreaming and Women Empowerment etc.
For more information on Partners Albania please visit our website: www.partnersalbania.org