LëvizAlbania - Job Vacancy Announcement: Media & Communication Expert
Location: Tirana, Albania
Employment Type: Full Time
Contract duration: 01.09.2015 until 30.06.2019
Funded by: Swiss Embassy
Implemented by OSFA, Partners Albania, Co-Plan
“LevizAlbania” is an innovative project designed to have a catalytic effect on local democracy in Albania. Levizalbania will enhance local democracy by cultivating a locally rooted, demand-driven and influential civil society at sub-national level across the country. At the same time, it will undertake strategic projects and national-level advocacy to enable an environment for an improved and sustained local democracy.
The LevizAlbania project is looking to hire an expert on Media & Communication.
• Under Team Leader(TL), the Media & Communications Expert is responsible for the coordination of communication plan and media tasks in accordance with the LevizAlbania goal and objectives;
• The Media & Communications Expert is responsible for the development and implementation of the Media and Communication Strategy of LevizAlbania;
• Is responsible and manages the official website of LevizAlbania and its social media platforms in collaboration with other staff members;
• Organizes and oversees media related activities under the lessons sharing activities of the LevizAlbania Project, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Advance university degree MA or equivalent in a relevant field: Public Relation; Communication, Journalism, Political Science;
• Experience of working in media relations, for at least 5 years (previous work as a journalists or PR person will be considered as an asset);
• Outstanding communication and writing skills and proven record of media-effective writing;
• Knowledge of civil society sector, good governance
• Proven excellence in writing and editing skills in Albanian and English languages
• Good IT and software skills and ability to summarize data and present reports on media mentions, outputs and outcomes, develops and manages web page content and layout design
Please send your application until 10th August 2015, to LEVIZAlbania Office, Albania via email to: email@example.com including the following information: Motivation letter, CV in English (Europass format), references.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews. Short-listed candidates will be asked to bring certified copies of their diplomas and work certificates.
LEVIZAlbania is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested.
For more information contact via: firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone: ++355 44 500 153