The goal of this annual event is to keep this old and valuable tradition alive by expressing our gratitude to individuals, families and businesses who contribute to improving the quality of life in our society. The appreciation and stimulation of this activity is important considering the human and economic dimension it represents.
We invite all social actors in and outside Albania to submit their nominations for individuals or business entities who have and continue to give their contribution in benefit of the community and its development in Albania.
Partners Albania encourages to be part of this nomination those individuals and business entities who:
• Show sensibility and contribute to the development of local communities, environmental protection, social and economic development.
• Support continuously or at least for a period of not less than 12 months, non-profit organizations, institutions, communities, and individuals, in support to a common good.
• Exercise their activities lawfully and in accordance with ethical standards toward the community, the environment or personnel of their company.
• Demonstrate clear and measurable results of their contribution given until the time of nomination.
• Have a local or national geographic coverage in their philanthropic activity.
Categories for nominations for the Philanthropy Award are:
• Award for Business Entities Contributing at the National Level
• Award for Business Entities Contributing at the Local Level
• Award for the Individual Contribution
Companies and individuals can nominate themselves or be nominated by others.
Nominations will be reviewed by a representative panel of civil society sector, media and institutions supporting the economic and social development in Albania.
Awards will be announced at a public event Partners Albania will organize in December 2014. This Award is made possible through the support of the Rockefeller Brothers Fund.
To submit your nomination please fill in the Philanthropy Award Nomination Form which can be downloaded in the following link:
http://www.partnersalbania.org/philanthropy_award_2014_nomination_form.doc and send it by email to email@example.com or mail at: Partners Albania, Center for Change and Conflict Management, Rruga Sulejman Delvina, N.18, H.8, Ap. 12, Njësia Bashkiake 5, Kodi Postar 1022, Tirana, Albania, Kutia Postare (PO Box) 2418/1.
Deadline for submitting nominations is November 2, 2014!