LëvizAlbania – Njoftim për pozicion të lirë pune / Job Vacancy Announcement: Office Assistant and Bookkeeper (OAB)
Location: Tirana, Albania
Employment Type: Full Time
Contract duration: 01.09.2015 until 30.06.2019
Funded by: Swiss Embassy
Implemented by OSFA, Partner Albania, Co-Plan
“LevizAlbania” is an innovative grant giving project designed to have a catalytic effect on local democracy in Albania. Levizalbania will enhance local democracy by cultivating a locally rooted, demand-driven and influential civil society at sub-national level across the country. At the same time, it will undertake strategic projects and national-level advocacy to enable an environment for an improved and sustained local democracy.
The LevizAlbania project is looking to hire an Office Assistant and Bookkeeper (OAB)
• The OAB is responsible to plan, organize and implement office functions and provide the necessary support to the LEVIZAlbania project team. He/She is accountable to the Team Leader.
• Is responsible for the administrative/finance procedures (procurement, payments etc.,) in cooperation with the LEVIZAlbania Office for the whole programme activities, makes sure that the administrative procedures are in line with “Procedures and Rules” of LEVIZAlbania;
• Provide logistic and coordinate administrative support ( training, events, other activities) and assist Short Term Experts in their activity as well;
• Translation support for office documents as required;
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting;
• At least 3 years of professional experience in accounting profiles;
• Practical Knowledge of accounting policies and legislation;
• Very good organizational, analytical skills and good attention to details;
• Experience and knowledge in Microsoft Office software application;
• Very good English language skills, written and oral;
Please sent your application until 10th of August 2015, to LEVIZAlbania Office, Albania via email to: email@example.com including the following information: Motivation letter, CV in English (Europass format), references.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews. Short-listed candidates will be asked to bring certified copies of their diplomas and work certificates.
LEVIZAlbania is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested.
For more information contact via: firstname.lastname@example.org or Landline: ++355 44 500 153